Tuesday 27 March 2018

Colour colour everywhere!

 
I like picking the brightest happy colours when the weather outside
is white and chilly. It is almost like having a bit of Summer during the
colder months on the inside.
 
 
Winter is such a great season for sewing, knitting and crocheting.
All snug as a bug. Candles and big cups of hot drinks to keep you
company.
 
 
 
Maybe I am just easily pleased.

 
Bright happy colours just brighten up the day.
And making lovely soft items with the colourful yarns makes for happiness.
 
 
I personally can't imagine living in a place where there are no Seasons.
Where there is no need to make scarfs and warm yarny things.


 
 
I just love the colours of happiness.
The poppy brightness of pinks and greens and purples
and yellows and blues and and and.....
 
I guess I just love colour!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks ever so much for sharing your thoughts!