Wednesday 21 March 2018

To remain

My life has been a constant coming and going, moving and staying.
I have moved from country to country.
I wrapped and packed our belongings more times than I care to remember.
I have only ever had one dream, and that was to have a simple life.
Small dreams and simplicity of living.....

 
But I guess life had different plans for me.
Instead we have been living upside down in a state of uncertainty.
My dream remains the same.
I dream of boring simple living....
 
... and feel blessed all the same.
I have such a lovely bunch of family right around me.
 
 
My cup as always been full.
And for that I am grateful.
 
Our adventure is still in full motion,
will we stay, will we go.
 
It would be nice to finally just stay.
I will keep you posted.
Life is not boring, that is for certain.
 
xxx

1 comment:

  1. These are lovely pieces. Sweet, simple, clean.
    I wish you dreams come true.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks ever so much for sharing your thoughts!