Friday 20 April 2018

First Things First

 
My table has been a mix and match as of late.
I have not been able to make up my mind what I want to focus on,
so I have lots of different things going on at the same time.
 
A steady thing on my morning table, is the husband's red cup.
I guess my morning tea just tastes better somehow from his cup.
Go figure, no logic whatsoever.



 
My love for crochet has been creeping into my every day.
My day seems incomplete without a bit of yarn squeezed in somewhere.
 
I have so much to do at the moment though, that I really need to
get myself a new to-do book.
There is only one way to gain some control here,
and that is the ticking-off system.
 
I am ((crossing fingers)) opening my etsy shop again!
(((gasps)))
It has been closed for quite a few years now, and have been open
for bits here and there, short periods only.
But I am coming back!
 
....
definitely need that to-do book.
 
I can see a thousand things to do in my near future
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Love that red cup, you probably need one of your own. Looking forward to seeing the shop open again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I not know that you had a blog!! I'm lepetitsaintcrochet on Instagram!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very lovely the way you use your 'gehaakte bloemen'
    greetings from me...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks ever so much for sharing your thoughts!